Addways Logistics uses own transport fleet for cargo transportation from W. Europe via the New Silk Way to Central Asia and Caspian Sea countries.
All trucks are equipped with GPS systems.
- Road transportation via the New Silk Way from W. Europe to Central Asia and Caspian Sea countries;
- Direct trucks or routes with transhipment in our warehouse in Klaipeda (Lithuania);
- Door-to-door transport;
- FTL (Full truck load);
- LTL (Less then truck load);
- Consolidation of part loads in our warehouse;
- Special transport for:
- 20’, 40’, 45’ containers;
- loads requiring ADR licenses;
- oversized goods;
- heavy loads.